|Information About Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
Surfers Paradise is known as the Entertainment Capital of Australia and is the heart and soul of the Queensland Gold Coast region. There is just a multitude of things to see, do and experience when you take a holiday in Surfers Paradise, but the most notable of all these things is to make the most of the magnificent beach that runs for miles in either direction along the waterfront. Apart from relaxing on the beach with family or friends you can also make the most of the numerous shops, quality restaurants, alfresco cafes, happening bars and exciting nightlife entertainment that is concentrated around Cavill and Orchid Avenue in the centre of Surfers Paradise. Also in the heart of the Surfers Paradise Mall you will find that there are a large variety of tour operators providing great holiday adventures and experiences to people of all ages. Within the Surfers Paradise area there is a huge selection of fully self contained holiday apartments and luxury hotels, with the accommodation ranging from luxury penthouse apartments right through to more affordable apartments for the budget conscious traveller. Also the best thing about all of this Surfers Paradise accommodation is that it includes a wide range of resort style facilities that will ensure that you have a relaxing holiday and will always have something to do during your stay on the Gold Coast. Staying in Surfers Paradise you will discover that there is a very laid back and relaxed atmosphere and when you combine this with lovely warm weather and plenty of tourist attractions it really is a great place for your next holiday.
Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments
Travellers to the Gold Coast who choose to stay at the Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments will find themselves within close proximity to a large array of award-winning tourist attractions, numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and exciting nightclubs. With affordable 1 and 2 bedroom self contained apartments that have all of the comforts of home the Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments is well positioned for relaxation with the glorious patrolled Surfers Paradise beach located only 30 metres away from the property.
Address : 1 Vista Street, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217
The newly refurbished two and three bedroom apartments at the Focus Apartments in Surfers Paradise offers holiday travellers spacious, fully self-contained living that includes a fully equipped, modern kitchen and many other facilities for a comfortable stay. Guests at the Focus Apartments can make the most of the comprehensive array of resort style facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, relaxing spa, sauna, gymnasium, tennis courts, basketball courts, barbecues and even a children's playground.
Address : 114 The Esplanade , Surfers Paradise
QT Gold Coast Hotel
The QT Gold Coast Hotel in Surfers Paradise is a luxury resort hotel that provides exceptional 5 star accommodation with a unique blend of space, comfort, style and service, all combined with spectacular views. All of the guest accommodation rooms at the QT Gold Coast Hotel are spacious and comfortable, as well as being luxuriously appointed with contemporary decor and designer furnishings. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's world-class resort facilities including heated swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, spa and sauna.
Address : 7 Staghorn Ave, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Budds Beach Apartments
One of the reasons why the Gold Coast and especially Surfers Paradise is so popular is because holiday makers are attracted to the neon lights, endless golden sand, sunny atmosphere and laid-back lifestyle of the region, and the Budds Beach Apartments are ideally located amoungst all of this. This affordable Surfers Paradise accommodation has a number of one bedroom fully self contained furnished apartments available which are well positioned less than 10 minutes walk to Cavill Avenue, which is the heart and soul of Surfers Paradise.
Address : 43 Cypress Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217
Chevron Renaissance Towers Private Apartments
By choosing to stay in luxury at the
Chevron Renaissance Towers Apartments you will be able to make the most of the amazing facilities within the building complex including a health pavilion providing saunas, heated pool and heated spas. No other resort on the Gold Coast has such as extensive range of facilities as the Chevron Renaissance Towers Apartments and when you combine that with the fashion shops, restaurants, coffee shops, supermarket and many other specialty stores that are located within the resort precinct you have the making of a special holiday experience.
Address : Corner of Elkhorn Avenue and Ferny Aveue Surfers Paradise,Australia
Map of Surfers Paradise Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions in Surfers Paradise
- The Q1 Observation Deck is located in Surfers Paradise and is an extremely popular place to visit for tourists from all over the world. The Q1 Observation Deck allows you to see the Gold Coast from the sky and get a different perspective on this unique area. With stunning 360° from 230 meters above street level, on the 77th and 78th floors of the world’s tallest residential tower it really is a must visit tourist attraction when you stay in Surfers Paradise.
- If you are looking for something exciting and thrilling to do in Surfers Paradise then head down to Adrenalin Park, which is on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway and Palm Avenue. There is plenty of adventure to be found at Adrenalin Park with a wide range of exciting rides to experience including the Sling Shot, Bungee Jump, Fly Coaster, Skyfall, Sky Diver, Tornado and the infamous Vomatron.
- During the evenings in Surfers Paradise you should head down to Cavill Avenue, which is the main strip in Surfers, and here you will find a large number of pubs, clubs and fine dining restaurants. Travellers can feast on dishes like succulent steak or sumptuous seafood, as well as any number of other culinary cuisines, each of which will provide you with the fuel to take on the nightlife in Surfers Paradise.
- One of the most popular things to do whilst staying in Surfers Paradise is to visit one of the Gold Coast theme parks such as Movieworld, Sea World and Dreamworld, which are all just a short drive away. At Sea World you can see plenty of amazing marine life exhibits, incredible animals and other live performances, whilst at Dreamworld and Movieworld you can experience all of the thrills and spills of exciting rides and amazing stunt performances.
- If you like a cool, refreshing beverage then why not take a tour of the Carlton Brewhouse. For beer lovers will really appreciate this unique attraction and during the tour of the Carlton Brewhouse you will see how the country's most favourite beers are produced at Australia's largest and most advanced brewery.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities in Surfers Paradise
- The main shopping precinct in Surfers Paradise is the Centro Surfers Paradise Centre, which is prominently situated in the middle of Surfers Paradise between Cavill Avenue and the beach. This vibrant shopping centre fronts onto the Surfers Paradise Mall which also includes plenty of places to shop. At the Surfers Paradise Centre you will find lots of undercover car parking and also a wide variety of different fashion boutiques, shops and department stores selling everything from gifts, souvenirs and crafts right through to homewares, swimwear and every day goods.
- The Gold Coast and especially Surfers Paradise is a great place to surf and if you enjoy surfing then you should be out early in the morning to hit the waves and they crash onto the white, sandy beach. Whilst staying in Surfers Paradise you will notice that sufers of all levels are out most mornings relaxing along the beach and catching a wave or two.
- The Esplanade, which is located along the waterfront in Surfers Paradise, comes alive every Friday night with markets that are popular with all types of visitors. At the Surfers Paradise night market you will discover a wide variety of local arts and crafts with items that are not only great for your own home but also as gifts for others.
- Located in nearby Main Beach is the Marina Mirage which is an exclusive shopping centre that has a large variety of stores selling everything that you will need, from designer label fashions, gifts, homewares, shoes, clothing and jewellery, as well as many places to eat.
- If you like playing golf then you should play a round at the nearby Southport Golf Club during your holiday. This beautiful golf club is just a short drive away and is a great place to spend a relaxing afternoon with family or friends.
- If you are interested in keeping fit or want somewhere to play some ball games then you can head across to the Surfers Paradise Sports and Recreation Centre. This suburban sporting ground and surrounding parkland areas is located just to the west of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and plays host to numerous football and cricket matches throughout the course of the year.