|Information About Main Beach, Gold Coast
Main Beach on the Gold Coast
One of the main reasons that international travellers, families and holiday makers choose to stay in Main Beach on the Gold Coast is that it is well located along a beautiful stretch of beach and only a couple of kilometres north of Surfers Paradise, the entertainment capital of the Gold Coast. In fact lots of people prefer to stay in Main Beach because it has a much more relaxed feel to it and all of the action of Surfers Paradise is conveniently situated just a short leisurely stroll away. Main Beach has great recreational facilities including many walking, jogging and bike riding trails along Hollingdale Park onto the Spit towards Phillip Park. There are plenty of fully self contained holiday apartments situated all around Main Beach, with the furnished accommodation ranging from luxury penthouse apartments right through to more affordable apartments for the budget conscious traveller. The great thing about all of the Main Beach holiday apartments is that they all have a wide range of resort style facilities that will ensure that you feel right at home during your holiday on the Gold Coast. Also beacuse Main Beach is situated in such a quiet location but still close enough to all of the major tourist attractions of the Gold Coast it is the perfect place to stay for families, older couples and groups of friends looking for a relaxing vacation. Scattered around Main Beach there is a great selection of alfresco restaurants, cosmopolitan cafes, bars, fashion boutiques and other shops.
Xanadu Main Beach
By staying at the Xanadu Apartments in Main Beach you will be able to take in the excitement of Surfers Paradise which is conveniently located just 5 minutes drive away. Alternatively you can indulge in some retail therapy at the sophisticated Marina Mirage Shopping Complex which is situated close by. The Xanadu Apartments offers fully self-contained apartments with the option of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments or 2 bedroom superior apartments, all of which have fabulous ocean views and are air-conditioned for your comfort.
Address : 59 Pacific St, Main Beach QLD 4217
If you are looking for a family beach holiday or vacation with friends the Deville Apartments in Main Beach is the ideal place for you. The De Ville Apartments are within easy reach of the many Gold Coast attractions and provides travellers with spacious apartments on Main Beach that are just a 50 metre stroll to the beautiful patrolled. The Deville Apartments has a wide range of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments that well-appointed and fully renovated with all new modern furnishings for your added convenience.
Address : 3645 Main Beach Parade, Main Beach, 4217, Gold Coast, Queensland
Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments
One of the best things about staying at the Norfolk Apartments is that this Main Beach accommodation is positioned right across from the beach and 2 blocks from the Main Beach Village with its boutique shopping, sidewalk cafes and quality restaurants. Also the Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments are by far the largest and most spacious 2 and 3 bedrooms apartments you will find in Main Beach and this adds to the popularity of this value for money self contained accommodation.
Address : 3532 Main Beach Parade,Main Beach, Qld 4217
Oscar on Main
The Oscar on Main Resort offers a variety of apartment styles with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom spa apartments available at very affordable rates for either a short or long term stay on the Gold Coast. Holiday makers will be able to take the short stroll to Tedder Avenue in Main Beach which is famous for fine dining, sumptuous restaurants & exclusive boutique shopping. Also nearby you will find the popular Sea World theme park, Surfers Paradise entertainment, Mariners Cove and the exclusive Marina Mirage shopping complex.
Address : 1 Hughes Ave, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217
Map of Main Beach Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions in Main Beach, Gold Coast
- If you are looking for some excitment whilst you are staying in Main Beach then head down to the Sea World Theme Park. Here you will discover plenty of amazing marine life exhibits, incredible animals and other live performance shows. Some of the main attractions at Sea World include Dolphin Cove, the Penguin Encounter, Jet Stunt Extreme, Sponge Bob Parade Pants show and the popular Shark Bay where you can get up close and personal with these most fearsome predators.
- A great way to spend a relaxing afternoon in Main Beach to to take a cruise along the magnificent Broadwater. There a any number of cruise and boat operators that will be able to take you for an afternoon or evening ride along these picturesque waterways, and there is no better way to see the Gold Coast than from a boat whilst you are enjoying a refreshing drink or bite to eat.
- The Surfers Paradise Nightlife Entertainment is second to none in the entire country and fortunately it is all just a few minutes walk away from your accommodation in Main Beach. The Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise has a world of entertainment each and every night with a wide range of fine dining restaurants, exciting nightclubs, trendy bars, live performances and many other special places of interest.
- Whilst you are staying in Main Beach on the Queensland Gold Coast you can take the opportunity to learn how to surf. There are plenty of learn to surf operators based around Main Beach, especially at the northern end of the Spit. Main Beach has some beautiful beaches which are ideal for people keen on learning surfing and first-timers who don't know how to handle big waves.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities in Main Beach
- The main shopping strip in Main Beach is located along Tedder Avenue and provides a number of shops surrounded by an array of quality restuarants and cosmopolitan outdoor cafes. One of the best things about the Tedder Avenue shopping strip is that it is centrally located within easy walking distance from all of the holiday apartment accommodation in Main Beach.
- Located on the beautiful Broadwater next to the Mirage Resort & Spa and Palazzo Versace hotel is the lovely waterfront shopping centre known as Marina Mirage. This exclusive shopping centre is open 7 days a week and has lots of car parking and a wide selection of stores selling everything under the sun including designer label fashions, souvenirs, unique gifts, homewares, swimwear, shoes, clothing, electrical goods and jewellery. The Marina Mirage also features a number of of places to enjoy a bite to eat or refreshing drink.
- For travellers to the Gold Coast who are interested in keeping fit then you should head down to Hollingdale Park on the beachfront in Main Beach. Here you will find lots of walking, cycling and jogging trails that lead all the way up to Phillip Park and the Doug Jennings Park on the Spit. These tracks provide an excellent place to go for a relaxing morning or evening walk or more energetic ride during your stay in Main Beach.
- Located at the northern end of Main Beach on the banks of the Nerang River is the Southport Yacht Club. If you are keen on yachting or would like to learn how to sail then this is a definite place that you must visit during your stay on the Gold Coast. Alternatively you can dine in the Waterfront Restaurant at the premesis and take in the million dollar views and unique, relaxed atmosphere.