|Information About Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast
Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast
One of the best and most relaxing places to stay whilst on the Gold Coast is Burleigh Heads which is an exciting area that is conveniently located approximately 10 kilometres south of the entertainment hotspot of Surfers Paradise and just a short drive from the Gold Coast Airport. By staying in Burleigh Heads for your next Queensland holiday you will be placing yourself close to everything that the vibrant Gold Coast has to offer, as well as being able to make the most of the relaxed waterfront lifestyle that this region offers. International travellers, families and groups of friends will find in and around Burleigh Heads plenty of indoor and outdoor dining delights where you can experience a blend of flavours from all around the world, as well as modern Australian menus and a variety of fresh locally caught seafood. Withing Burleigh Heads itself you will find a number of luxury holiday units and fully self contained serviced apartments that pride themself on providing you with affordable holiday accommodation to suit any budget. So if you are looking for somewhere to stay on the Gold Coast that has a relaxed and quiet lifestyle surrounded by beautiful national parks and just a short walk from the beach and a leisurely drive to all of the other attractions on the Gold Coast then you really should stay at Burleigh Heads for your next Queensland holiday.
Paradise Grove Holiday Apartments
Guests who choose to stay at the Paradise Grove Holiday Apartments in Burleigh Heads will be treated to wonderfully affordable accommodation that is ideally positioned right near the beach. The Paradise Grove Holiday Apartments has a variety of self contained two and three bedroom apartments that have been well furnished with all of the modern facilities that you need to have an enjoyable holiday. This makes the Paradise Grove Apartments perfect for the family market or those people who want to enjoy a longer stay in spacious self contained apartment.
Address : 7 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads Qld 4220
Gemini Court Holiday Apartments
Travellers staying in Burleigh Heads on the Queensland Gold Coast will appreciate the fact that all of the self contained apartments at Gemini Court Apartments have unforgettable ocean views of Burleigh Beach and the Pacific Ocean. The other great thing about the Gemini Court Apartments is that the accommodation is extremely spacious and well appointed to contain all of the amenities that you and your family or friends will need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay in Burleigh Heads.
Address : 45 Hayle Street, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220.
Ambience on Burleigh Beach
All of the one, two and three bedroom self contained holiday apartments at the Ambience on Burleigh Beach feature fully ducted air conditioning, modern furnishings, open planned living, European styled kitchens and a spacious balcony where you can soak up views of beautiful parkland to the south. Guests staying at the Ambience on Burleigh Beach can rejuvenate in the spa, sauna or steam room, use the fully equipped gymnasium, swim in the heated 25 metre lap pool or make the most of the barbecue facilities looking out over the beach.
Address : 2-14 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads 4220
Holiday makers and families who choose to stay at the Swell Resort will be able to take a short walk through Burleigh's national park and headland or make the most of the diverse range of restaurants, cafes & shops that are located close by. The Swell Resort in Burleigh Heads has a variety of one, two & three bedroom fully self-contained apartments that have been luxuriously appointed and are air conditioned for your comfort. The Swell Resort also features an extensive range of onsite resort facilities to make sure that your holiday is as relaxing as possible.
Address : 1 Ocean Street (Cnr Gold Coast Highway), Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Panaview Court Apartments
One of the best things about staying at the Panaview Court Apartments is that is is conveniently positioned in a quiet location only 2 minutes walk from the popular Burleigh village and 4 minutes walk to the patrolled Burleigh beach, which of one of the best surf beaches in Australia. Another great aspect of the Panaview Court Apartments is that the holiday resort has a range of guest facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, gym, sauna, landscaped gardens, outdoor BBQ facilities and entertaining area.
Address : 29 Hill Avenue, Burleigh Heads 4220 QLD, ((cnr West Street) Gold Coast)
Map of Burleigh Heads Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions in Burleigh Heads
- Ideally located just a short distance away from Burleigh Heads is the very popular Gold Coast tourist attractions of the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. The sanctuary has lots of native Australian animals on display in a bushland and rainforest setting and is conveniently positioned on the Gold Coast Highway 6 kilometres south of Burleigh Heads. At the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary you can enjoy exciting, interactive displays, presentations and come face to face with extraordinary wildlife in shows and encounters.
- Situated only a short distance from Burleigh Heads is the Gold Coast's Jupiters Casino which is one of the most exciting evening entertainment venues on the Gold Coast. Conrad Jupiters Casino is located in Broadbeach and features a wide range of fine dining restaurants, happening nightclubs, regular poker tournaments a wide variety of different gamling games, live performances by big name artists and many other special events throughout the course of the year.
- No relaxing holiday on the Gold Coast would be complete without you spending time on one of the beautiful beaches, and the Burleigh Beach is one of the finest that the coast has to offer. The beach is patrolled by qualified surf life-savers and is a popular place to with familes, couples and international travellers. You can surf on some of the best waves in Australia, have a playful frolick amoungst the waves of the Pacific Ocean, build sandcastles in the sand with the kids, play a game of beach cricket or simply lie back and sunbake in the wonderful Queensland sun.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities in Burleigh Heads
- If you are staying in Burleigh Heads and you wish do do a spot of local shopping then you should head down to James Street and Park Avenue in ht heart of town. Here you will find a good range of different shops to suit your everyones needs including a supermarket for your everyday needs, green grocers, bakeries, clothing stores, surf shops and banks, as well as many other boutique and specialist shops.
- Just a short drive north of Burleigh Heads in Broadbeach is the ever popular Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. It is conveniently positioned on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway and Hooker Boulevard and has lots of car parking available to shoppers. The Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is open 7 days a week and has a great selection of stores selling designer clothing, shoes, swimwear, souvenirs, gifts, homewares, jewellery and books, as well as lots of food outlets and places to enjoy a refreshing drink.
- Staying in Burleigh Heads you will find that there are some great places to play a round of golf located just a short drive away. So if you enjoy playing golf then why not try out one of the following courses, Glades Golf Club, Tally Valley Golf Course or the Tallebudgera Golf Course. This courses are conveniently positioned just a short drive away and provide players of all golf standards with a challanging and relaxing day out.