|Information About Broadbeach, Gold Coast
Broadbeach on the Gold Coast
The Gold Coast region of Broadbeach is well positioned along a beautiful stretch of beach and only a few kilometres south of the entertainment capital of the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise. Many people who stay in Broadbeach prefer the more relaxed and quiet lifestyle that it offers, and also enjoy taking a leisurely stroll along the esplanade or beach into Surfers Paradise to be a part of all the action that goes on there. The Broadbeach region has many tree-lined streets and plenty of parklands for families and holiday makers to enjoy. There are also plenty of fully self contained holiday apartments in Broadbeach, with the accommodation ranging from luxury penthouse apartments right through to more affordable apartments for the budget conscious traveller. Many of the Broadbeach holiday apartments have a wide range of resort style facilities that will ensure that you feel right at home during your stay on the Gold Coast. One of the best things about staying in Broadbeach is that it is in such a quiet location, but is still very close to all of the major tourist attractions and exciting holiday activities that the Gold Coast has to offer. Right in the heart of Broadbeach you will find a great selection of alfresco restaurants, cosmopolitan cafes, trendy bars, fashion boutiques and other shops. This means that by choosing to stay in Broadbeach you will have everything great about the Gold Coast at your fingertips, but still be able to enjoy a nice and relaxing holiday with family of friends.
At the Belle Maison in Broadbeach you will find that there is a wide range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom air-conditioned fully self contained luxury apartments that are spacious and well equipped to ensure that your holiday on the Gold Coast is as comfortable as possible. The Belle Maison Apartments in Broadbeach is set on 2 acres of manicured gardens and the property also includes a number of resort style facilities including a heated swimming pool, spa, 2 full-size flood-lit tennis courts, billiards in the guests lounge, gym and an invigorating sauna.
Address : 129 Surf Parade, Broadbeach 4218, Queensland
Oceana on Broadbeach
The Oceana on Broadbeach prides itself on providing interstate holiday makers and international travellers with large, spacious and luxuriously appointed apartment accommodation in a variety of 1, 2, 3 and even 4 bedroom self contained apartments. The Oceana on Broadbeach has a range of recreational facilities at the property which combines with the affordable rates to provide great value for money family apartment accommodation that will keep you coming back to this part of Broadbeach again and again.
Address : 100 Old Burleigh Road, Broadbeach 4218, Gold Coast, Queensland
Hi Ho Beach Apartments
The Hi Ho Beach Apartments Resort is nestled at the front of beautiful Kurrawa Beach in the heart of Broadbeach just a short walk from the wonderful shopping, fine dining restaurants, cosmopolitan cafes and bars that surround the Broadbeach region. Holiday makers will find at the Hi Ho Beach Apartments a selection of 1 & 2 bedroom self contained serviced apartments that have everything in them to ensure that your stay on the Gold Coast is both relaxing and enjoyable.
Address : 2 Queensland Ave., Broadbeach
Staying at The Breakers Apartments on the Gold Coast you will be placing yourself right in the heart of the popular Broadbeach precinct where you will find a more relaxed atmosphere complemented by a wide range of trendy cafes, quality restaurants and excellent shopping. For the young at heart the famed Gold Coast theme parks of Sea World, Movie World, Wet'n'Wild and Dreamworld are just a short drive away, and the friendly staff at The Breakers Apartments will be more than happy to help you out with any information that you will need about these and many other Gold Coast attractions.
Address : 60 Old Burleigh Road, BROADBEACH. QLD. 4218
Montego Sands Apartment Resort
One of the best things about taking your next Gold Coast holiday at the Montego Sands Resort Apartments is that you will be positioned in a quiet residential street, well away from busy highways and noise, but still close to all of the best things about Broadbeach including the beautiful beach, restaurants, cafes and shops. The Montego Sands Resort in Broadbeach creates a feeling of serenity and relaxation with its central fountain, large internal courtyard, tastefully landscaped gardens and heated swimming pool and spa.
Address : 21 Peerless Avenue, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218
Map of Broadbeach Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions in Broadbeach, Gold Coast
- The Conrad Jupiters Casino is located on Broadbeach Island and provides travellers to the Gold Coast with a world of entertainment each and every night. The casino is conveniently located just a short walk from the majority of Broadbeach accommodation properties or alternatively you can take to monorail from the Oasis Shopping Centre across the highway and canal. Conrad Jupiters Casino feature a wide range of fine dining, exciting nightclubs, poker tournaments, various gamling games, live performances and many other special events throughout the year.
- If you are looking to have a relaxing holiday on the Gold Coast then you will need to spend some time on the beautiful white sands of the Kurrawa Beach. The beach is patrolled by qualified surf life-savers and is a popular place to with families, couples and international travellers. Along the beach foreshore you can can take a walk along the many walking trails, take a bike ride, go roller blading or have a picnic in Pratten Park.
- The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre is located on the Gold Coast Highway in Broadbeach and is the largest regional convention centre in Australia. The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre hosts many conferences, exhibitions, banquets, concerts, sporting events and conventions on all sorts of topics throughout the course of the year. The centre features a Main Arena, Exhibition Halls, and Meeting Rooms catering for 10 to 6000 people.
- One of the most popular things to do whilst staying in Broadbeach is to make the most of the many quality fine dining restuarants, cosmopolitan cafes and eateries in the heart of the precinct. The majority of these restaurants and cafes are located along Victoria Avenue, Surf Parade and Albert Avenue in Broadbeach and because they are all so close together you will easily be able to find a place to eat that suits your taste and budget.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities in Broadbeach
- The main shopping precinct in Broadbeach is the Oasis Shopping Centre and it is prominently positioned in the middle of the Broadbeach region on Victoria Avenue. This large shopping centre has plenty of free undercover car parking available as well as being the starting point for the Gold Coast monorail. The Oasis Shopping Centre features a wide variety of different fashion boutiques, homeware stores, gift shops, food outlets and even a supermarket for your every day needs.
- The Gold Coast has some really great places to play a round of golf and if you enjoy golf then you should try out one of the following courses whilst staying in Broadbeach. The Surfers Paradise Golf Club, Lakelands Golf Club and Palm Meadows Golf Course are conveniently situated just a short drive away and provide players of all golf standards with a challanging but relaxing day out.
- Located on Hooker Boulevard near the intersection with the Gold Coast Highway is the popular Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. This expansive Broadbeach shopping centre is open 7 days a week and has lots of car parking and a wide variety of stores selling Gold Coast and Australian souvenirs, gifts, homewares, swimwear, shoes, designer label fashions, electrical goods, jewellery and music, as well as plenty of places to enjoy a bite to eat or refreshing drink.
- If you are interested in keeping fit or want somewhere to play some ball games then you can head across to the Broadbeach Sports and Recreation Centre. This suburban sporting ground and surrounding parkland areas is located just to the west of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and plays host to numerous football and cricket matches throughout the course of the year.